If you are looking to produce and package a beer, but don’t want to invest in an entire brewery right off the bat, keep on scrolling to see if contract brewing through Titletown Brewing Co. is for you!
WHY TITLETOWN BREWING?
What makes Titletown unique in this area is that we take on small batches most contract brewers will not consider. By having the ability to take on batches as small as 30 bbls, Titletown is uniquely positioned to assist brewers of any size. If you are a startup brewer not willing to make a big capital expenditure, an existing brewery just needing some short-term capacity relief, or a brewery looking to expand into the Midwest, Titletown is here to help. Our customer service for guest brewers is second to none providing you with the flexibility, advice, and service you need to produce your unique craft beer.
Our brewery is equipped with the following:
- 30bbl (4 vessel) QTS brew deck, inline wort aeration unit and 30bbl whirlpool from QTS
- QTS hop cannon
- Heat exchanger
- 10,000 bbl annual fermentation capacity
- Yeast propagation system by QTS
- 6-roller mill
- KHS Kegboy auto filler (clean & fill)
- Ability to provide 1/2 bbl, 1/4 bbl, and 1/6 bbl keg options
- Alpha canning line with ability to fill 12oz and 16oz cans
- Paktech machine with 4 or 6-packs capability
- Ability to provide 4 or 6 packs in tray, 6 or 12-packs wrapped in tray, 24 loose pack in tray